Updated Policy on Visitors related to Covid 19 1/19/2023
Visitor Policy for Office Visits
- For office visits we are allowing the client and family members at appointments.
- Children may also attend the visit.
- Anyone over the age of 5 should be masked and free of Covid symptoms.
Visitor Policy for Birth
- There may be up to 4 visitors. They must be the same 4 visitors and may not switch out with other people that were not in the original 4.
- Visitors must be Covid-symptom free.
- Visitors must wear a mask.
Children of the birthing person may be present at the birth and are not counted in the 4 visitors.
- There must be a designated support person for the children. That support person is counted in the numbers of total visitors.
- The children must be Covid-symptom free.
- Any child over the age of 5 must wear a mask
- The children, the birthing person, their partner/ labor support person, and support person for the children must take the Sibling Class prior to birth to be able to be in the birthing room.
- The Sibling Class is a one-on-one class with one of our nursing staff that can be scheduled during normal business hours.
There is no change to our Doula Policy.
- Doulas are not counted in the visitation numbers.
- Doulas must be covid-symptom free.
- Doulas must wear a mask.